2011年10月13日木曜日

ECO-CAP

  Hello,everyone.Today,we learned eco- ,so now I speak about eco-cap.
  When I entered wakayama university,I started collecting caps of  plastic bottles to help children living all over the world because I hope that someday people of the world smile together.
  If I collect 800caps of plastic bottles, a child can survive.Yes,we can give them a vaccine in excange for 800caps.
  This eco-system is very wonderful !!You have same idea,don't you? I have three reasons why this is wonderful.
  First,Japanese collect caps and then foreigner can survive.It means a sort of coexistence.This is wonderful.
  Second,If we don't throw away cpas,CO2 emission is diminished.This is wonderful.
  Lastly,the more we collect caps ,the more we can increase smiling faces of children all over the world.This is very very wonderful !
  Try to keep your caps not to throw away it.
  Now I have about 100caps.Although I maybe take a long time to collect 800caps,I will survive someone in a long run!

2 件のコメント:

  1. In the Environmental idea, we always say 'Everything is connected'. So the bottle top (or cap) is also connected to Children's smile. It's so wonderful that you care about this and make effort to start a change in children's life in other parts of the world.

    返信削除
  2. I don't know that proglam. I have wasted eco-caps. Where do you bring them? What are used eco-caps for saving foreigners? I'm very interested about it!

    返信削除