2011年12月10日土曜日

Food miles

 Last Thursday,we larned "Food miles." I was convinced that Chisan-Chishou is really effective matter and really envirnment-friendly.There are may  reasons why I say that.

 First,If we import something,a lot of corbon dioxide is emissioned.In the other side,If we get something inn our region,we can do without emissioning them.
And, how envirnment-friendly this is if the carbon dioxide is used by photosynthesis instead of the fuel of planes.

 Second is packaging ploblem.When I got mangos from my relatives living in Thailand,I thougth Mottainai! Becouse of the usless packagings.It was packaged any number of times.If we get mangos in Miyazaki, maybe the package is complecated one-third of that of Thailad.

Finally, I learned that if we only carry out Chisan-Chishou, many aspects of environment will become better.
I will certainly try it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿